Dear Kelly

Dear Kelly,
All of my classes are weighing me down and I’m really stressed. I just want to be a second semester senior. Help!
Love,
Frustrated Frosh

Dear Frosh,
We all get stressed sometimes, but no need to worry. You can make it through! Work on getting through each class one at a time. Make sure you go to extra help and are doing all of your homework every night so that you don’t get behind in any of your classes. Also, just remember, you will get through your freshman year! It only gets harder from here! Just wait until you are a junior and have some real stress issues. As for wanting to be a second semester senior…well, don’t worry–it’s coming! In about three years.
Love,
Kelly

Dear Kelly,
When is the best time to go to lunch? I’m always really hungry and when I finally get through the line I only have ten minutes to eat. Papa needs his food! Please tell me when I should go to lunch so that I can have more time to eat.
Yours Hungry,
Papa Bear

Dear Papa Bear,
As you probably already know, the general lunch times are at 11:15, 12:15 and 1:10. Do not go at these times unless you have no other choice. If you have any free periods, going during the middle of those periods would be ideal. However, if you have a class, ask the teacher if you could leave five minutes early. Through extensive research and heavy consideration, the best time to go to lunch is at 11:45. There are enough teachers and people so you don’t feel lonely, but the lines are short and the food is still hot. As an added bonus, there is still enough time to go for a round 2!
Love,
Kelly

Dear Kelly,
How do I get a boy to ask me to prom?!
Sincerely,
Searching For a Date Sally

Dear Sally,
Well, first of all, you will need to find a junior or senior boy and become friends with him. Talk to him and flirt. Buy him food if necessary. Casually bring up the conversation of prom and see if he says anything. Throw in the fact that you would love to go but you don’t think you are going to get asked. If all else fails, start wearing tighter clothes. And remember, going to prom with a guy isn’t everything! Some people go with a group of friends to prom and still have a really good time, so don’t stress too much about it.
Love,
Kelly